CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Looking forward

I'm feeling quite well at the moment, and I can only hope that things can stay looking brighter. I have things to look forward to on the horizon and I'm trying to train myself to look daily at all the blessings in my life so that I'm not sucked under by the pain and depression again.

Ron will be here for a short visit in 15 days. It's not nearly enough time, but I will take what I can get. He will be visiting at the same time I suspect Aunt Flo will be making her month appearance and I'm hoping that his presence will ward of the demons. I can't imagine feeling as sad as I did last month when he will be here with his loving arms around me.

And then, only 30 days later, we will leave for Hawaii for a week. I'm very excited, as it will be my first trip there. I'm looking forward to romance and relaxation and the beautiful surroundings. I can't imagine much better right now, except if I could have him here with me every day.

0 comments: