It's hard for me to fathom that in about 15 hours I'll be on an island, wrapped in the sweet arms of my love. There's not much more I could wish for in this world, except I still have to get through the "getting there" part, which is definitely not my favorite thing in the world. I'm not afraid of flying, but I really do hate being confined to an airplane. And, this time, it will be 7 1/2 hours. I've never flown more than a couple of hours, so I hope that I am able to distract myself and make the time pass quickly somehow.
I think it's going to be a bit of a long day, not only the long flight, but a long layover. Lots of time for anticipation. I just can't wait to get there.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Packed and ready
Posted by Fer at 3:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment