CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

28 more days

The last post was 28 hours and that time has come and gone. He was here, and it was mellow and perfect and everything that I wanted and needed it to be, except that it is never enough. I still cannot believe the way that this man makes me feel. I am enveloped in love and contentedness in a way that I never imagined before. I know I say it over and over again, but it's shocking to me and I have to keep saying it, because if I don't, maybe it's not real?

We had a quiet morning. We went and got bagels, then did some shopping. Just normal everyday stuff. Being together is just so easy. From the time we met, we just fell into a routine. That is not to say that life is boring or plain when we are together. It is just so right, and so comfortable. Later in the day we went for a run. It was wonderful. I was feeling so good after a week of absolutely horrible runs. The weather was perfect and it was so beautiful outside. I could have gone forever, but unfortunately he tired out quickly. Such is life. I still love running with him more than just about anything.

We spent the afternoon with my parents. We had dinner and watched football. I could tell he was feeling more comfortable with my family and that makes me very happy. Then, after it was dark, we went out for another walk. It was cool and crisp and the air smelled so good after the rain. We walked along, holding hands, taking in the night and talking.

And, then, this morning, he got back on a plane. Why does he always have to leave me?

It's now 28 days until we go to Hawaii. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. It's going to be beautiful and romantic and perfect. But, even a day hanging around town is that when we are together.

0 comments: